Our Attorneys: Meet the Partners
Terry Cochran, Medical Malpractice Attorney
As an experienced trial attorney, Terry Cochran has won multiple verdicts in excess of millions of dollars. When you retain Terry Cochran to protect your rights, he will diligently pursue your claim and make sure you stay educated and informed as your case progresses.
With years of successful trial experience, respected Michigan medical malpractice lawyer Terry Cochran is an attorney you can count on to unravel the complicated legal system and get you the best possible outcome for your medical malpractice case.
- Wayne State University Bachelor of Art with highest distinction (top ten percent of class) in 1980
- Wayne State University Juris Doctor of Law in 1983.
- Admitted to the Michigan State Bar and U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in 1983.
- Admitted to the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois), U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois in 1992.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Michigan Brain Injury Association
- National Head Injury Association
Eileen E. Kroll, Nurse/Medical Malpractice Attorney
In addition to her highly regarded qualifications as a medical malpractice lawyer, Eileen E. Kroll has valuable medical expertise gained through training and experience as a registered nurse.
Eileen specializes in medical malpractice and mass tort law relating to medical product liability issues. She provides a wealth of knowledge and experience in both trial litigation and legal expertise to the people and families she represents.
In two recent medical malpractice cases, Eileen negotiated a $9 million settlement for a brain-injured man and a $3.8 million settlement for a child who developed cerebral palsy as the result of a birth injury.
Eileen takes a special interest in cases involving women’s and children's health, including birth injury, emergency room negligence, cancer misdiagnosis, and cervical cancer linked to talcum powder use.
- Madonna College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing 1985
- Registered Nurse 1985 to present (practiced 1985-1990)
- University of Detroit School of Law, Juris Doctor 1990
- Admitted to the State Bar, US District Court (Eastern District) and US Sixth Circuit of Appeals 1990
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Justice
A strong support team
Partners Terry Cochran and Eileen Kroll and their associate attorneys are supported by a talented and dedicated team of paralegals, legal assistants and support staff with extensive experience in helping victims of medical malpractice. Their combined medical and legal backgrounds make the medical malpractice lawsuit experts at Cochran, Kroll & Associates consistently successful at discovering proof of medical error that other law firms may miss.